- June 7-8, Fiber Frolic, Windsor, Maine. www.fiberfrolic.com
I'll be there vending my handspun yarns, natural dye supplies and spinnables
- August 21-24, Twist Festival de la Fibre, St. Andre-Avellin,Quebec http://www.festivaltwist.org/en/
I'll be returning to Twist this year to teach some more fab Natural Dye classes. Stay tuned for listings and registrations
- September 3-7, Fiber College, Searsport, Maine. www.fibercollege.org
I'll be returning to Fiber College again to lead some cool workshops, and likely be vending my wares as well. I'll be teaching:
- 2 day natural dye intensive-making dyes from scratch
- tailspinning and corespinning
- Plying 2.0
- Rambo-what? Identifying and choosing the perfect fleece.
- September 19-21, Common Ground Fair, Unity, Maine. www.mofga.org
Maine's epic celebration of rural living, not to be missed! I'll be there vending my handspun yarns, lovely Maine grown fibers and natural dye supplies.
- October 16-19, New York Sheep and Wool Festival, Rhinebeck, NY www.sheepandwool.com
For the first time, I'll be teaching 4 workshops at Rhinebeck.
- Natural dyeing for beginners
- Indigo for fiber artists
- Handpainting with natural dye extracts
- Madder root intensive, 20 colors from one dyepot